Optimistically Cautious

Friday, May 09, 2008

Ezio Faraone Park Photowalk

Finally following through with my intention on wandering the trails leading down from Constable Ezio Faraone Park, I asked Mack to join me on a leisurely photowalk on Thursday afternoon.

It’s funny how easily I took the surrounding area for granted, and though the greenspace (yes, finally getting green!) was so accessible and just down the road from my office, how I never took the time beyond occasional coffee breaks to explore the trail.

Here are a few of the pictures I took with the hopes of enticing you to take advantage of pedestrian-friendly pathways (the complete set is on Flickr).

Framed by trees

"Share the Trail"

Stairs

At trail's end (or, where we chose to turn back)

Ezio Faraone Park (turns out I've been omitting the 'a' in 'Faraone' all these years)


Ezio Faraone commemorative statue (with the Legislature Building in the background)


Historic High Level Bridge


Bridges

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home