Optimistically Cautious

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Starbucks Notes

I think I'm cheating with the number of "Notes" posts I've written as of late, but they're so much easier to put together than a full length post...
  • Starbucks will be offering free brewed coffee to those who bring in a tumbler on Earth Day, April 22. Too bad it falls on a Sunday this year.
  • I tried a Black Tea Latte a few weeks ago. Expecting something similar to the tea-based offerings at Blenz, I wasn't sure what to make of the rather odd aftertaste. Has anyone else had one lately?
  • I sampled the new Dulce de Leche Latte today. It tastes like a Cinnamon Dolce Latte with a hint of caramel.
  • It was great catching up with my workmates at the 109 Street Starbucks today. Smile everyone!

Happy and mostly caffeinated

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really must try this new drink.

April 5, 2007 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

It's pretty sweet though, and likely because I am not used to the 2% base, I'd likely order it non-fat, half-sweet.

April 5, 2007 at 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home