Optimistically Cautious

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Culinary Q & A with Jeanie

Occupation: Engineer

What did you eat today?

Lunch: leftover chili's with rice.
Dinner: Chinese stir fry, chicken wings and steamed eggs

What do you never eat?

Tofu, frozen peas, pineapple... I better stop the list here, there's a lot.

What is your personal specialty?

Instant noodles with fish balls!

What is your favorite kitchen item?

Rice cooker

World ends tomorrow. Describe your last meal.

I just want my dad to cook me my favorite food that he makes at home. I can't name most of those in English.

Where do you eat out most frequently?

Pagaloc

What's the best place to eat in Edmonton?

Hm... this one is hard... I don't like eating out that much... I'd rather eat home at my parents'

If you weren't limited by geography, where and what would you eat?

This one on the other hand isn't hard at all. I'd go to HK and eat until I can't move anymore. There's so many food I love there I'm not going to start listing or else I'm just going to get hungry even though I just ate dinner. Good thing I'm going back soon.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home