Optimistically Cautious

Monday, January 07, 2008

The Best Pho in Town: Pagolac

It's been a while since I've been to Pagolac, as I had been frequenting Doan's to satify my pho craving. My last few trips to Doan's have been disappointing, however - the beef stock seemed to have increased in salt content and did not appear to have been made from scratch (boullion cubes, anyone?).

I was hoping Pagolac hadn't gone downhill in the time I had been away, and I am happy to report that they still offer the best pho in the city! My bowl didn't have cilantro (boo), but other than that, I couldn't complain about anything. Their servers always amaze me too - super efficient even in a packed house.

Inexpensive and consistent, Pagolac is still my recommentation for reliable, cheap eats.

Pho with medium sliced beef

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home