Optimistically Cautious

Monday, March 03, 2008

Random Notes

  • I know some people were able to "find themselves" in the absence of television during the WGA strike, but I don't think I was one of them. Until The Hills in late March (which has a fabulously enticing trailer, might I add), I face a black hole of fresh, small screen entertainment. Sob.
  • My appointment television has been reduced to testosterone-driven House and Prison Break (the latter of which I hope comes back next season). While they are both good shows, I am left wishing for more whimsical female programs of the past, like Gilmore Girls. Perhaps it is time to jump on the Gossip Girl train?
  • I like Matt & Nat's new line of bags - the Jorja Fox finally comes with a zipper closure!
  • The Mayor's annual Celebration of the Arts is scheduled for April 7th. Teatro la Quindicina is performing, hurrah!
  • I just received my confirmation for the Edmonton Transit System Community Conference taking place on March 15. Anyone else attending?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home