Optimistically Cautious

Monday, November 13, 2006

These boots are made for walking...

I am not sure how often I will post about "fashion," but the early days of my blog are a good time as any to forgivably experiment with topics.

The city has been hit with what seems like continuous snowfalls since mid-October, so since I do quite a bit of walking outside, I thought a pair of winter boots would be a good investment for me. Now that I've had a pair for the better part of three weeks, I can't imagine how I got along in Edmonton winters without them.

These Kenneth Cole Reaction "Jonely Lonely" boots are actually my first pair of adult winter boots, a far cry from those pink and purple, velcro-fastened monstrosities I was forced to wear in childhood. This pair is not only functional - essentially flat and only calf-high - but they have also quickly become my workday and weekend staple, with the ability to complement both dress pants and jeans with ease. Although the grip could use some improvement, I have been able to walk to and sit at work in comfort. All hail practical purchases!


Kenneth Cole Reaction "Jonely Lonely" boots (image from macys.com)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home