Optimistically Cautious

Friday, January 12, 2007

Culinary Q & A with James

Occupation: Employment Counsellor

What did you eat today?

Two deliciously noteworthy treats:
1. My colleague Judith's home made chocolate chip cookies
2. A great provolone and red pepper omelet made with organic eggs from my folks acerate early this evening.

What do you never eat?

Chicken. Allergy. KFC's good, but staying alive is better.

What is your personal specialty?

Omelets- see first question

What is your favorite kitchen item?

I couldn't choose just one. I really like our garlic press, it's really heavy and sturdy. We use it a lot and we've had it for years. Also, my cafetière carries memories of many great weekend mornings.

World ends tomorrow. Describe your last meal.

Sushi, with plenty of tuna and crunchy flying fish roe.

Where do you eat out most frequently?

Eating outside of home or work? Honestly, probably at Starbucks; Sundays after a run, I'll usually get a coffee and piece of carrot cake.

What's the best place to eat in Edmonton?

I really have no idea, I haven't been to that many places yet. Three recent meals I enjoyed were at 1. Kyoto, 2. Billingsgate Market, 3. Shan-E-Punjab

If you weren't limited by geography, where and what would you eat?

On the beach in Southern Brasil. Fresh fruit salad, a cool glass of caipirinha, and lot's of coconut popsicles.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home