Optimistically Cautious

Monday, January 08, 2007

Culinary Q & A with May

Like my infamous pink and white books that unfailingly trigger hand spasms and internal screams of dread in my friends, I was inspired to create a new questionnaire by a food blog I stumbled upon recently. I decided to ask a few of my readers to contribute to a culinary compilation of sorts by answering a few questions. Responses will be posted over the next few weeks.

To start with - Culinary Q & A with May

Occupation: soon-to-be Chartered Accountant

What did you eat today?

Dim Sum Mirama. I’ve had too much Chinese restaurant food the past holiday and am sick of it.

What do you never eat?

Yams. So tasteless.

What is your personal specialty?

Better Butter Chicken, Grilled Salmon, and Sloppy Joes.

What is your favorite kitchen item?

Measuring cups.

World ends tomorrow. Describe your last meal.

Mexican meal at authentic Mexican restaurant. Chicken burrito with rice.

Where do you eat out most frequently?

Saigon Givral on Jasper Ave and 110 Street and Kyoto on Jasper Ave.

What’s the best place to eat in Edmonton?

Manor Café.

If you weren’t limited by geography, where and what would you eat?

Multiple authentic ethnic cuisine in Los Angeles. Mexican burritos and rice. Pad Thai and Thai Ice Tea. Pho Rice Noodle Soup with Beef.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home