Optimistically Cautious

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Culinary Q & A with Mack

Occupation: Among other things, I'm a geek, a programmer, a blogger, a podcaster, a businessman and a student.

What did you eat today?

Nothing yet, unless you count a Grande Starbucks House Blend. (It is currently 7:29 PM). I intend to go home and eat fish and rice, however.

What do you never eat?

Peanuts…sadly, I am allergic. Though I suppose I can’t say I “never” eat them. My friends have been known to “accidentally” include them in a dish.

What is your personal specialty?

I'm pretty good at making grilled cheese :).

What is your favorite kitchen item?

Wooden spoon. It's a versatile item for cooking, and can easily be used as a weapon as well.

World ends tomorrow. Describe your last meal.

Lobster stuffed with tacos! Haha…I guess I’d like a really good steak, Keg classic style, medium, with sautéed mushrooms, rice, and a side of lobster tail for good measure. Followed with carrot cake and cream cheese icing for dessert.

Or, if I had to choose something from a restaurant, I’d pick the Royal Red Robin Burger. You can read the description at http://www.canadarobin.com/Menu-GourmetBurgers.html.

And of course, whatever I eat would be served with Coca-Cola Classic.

Where do you eat out most frequently?

Denny's or perhaps McDonald's. Or Starbucks if you count coffee as eating out.

What's the best place to eat in Edmonton?

I'm sure it's not the "best", but I rather like the Old Spaghetti Factory downtown. The food is always pretty good, and the service is usually excellent. It's in a decent location, and the decor is friendly and inviting.

If you weren't limited by geography, where and what would you eat?

Some sort of "fast food" Chinese, on Sydney harbor.

Mack learning how not to break egg yolks

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home