Optimistically Cautious

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Culinary Q & A with Michael

Occupation: Career Adviser

What did you eat today?

Today we had a family potluck. I had potato salad (ooooo potatoes), tenderly cooked ribs, sausage, cheese, KFC chicken (yummy) and pickles. I actually had salad, but I don't remember the name and I don't think I will be good at describing it. And of course more potato salad. (You are correct guessing that I will have potato salad for lunch tomorrow. Who doesn't like left overs?)

What do you never eat?

Some types of sea food like oysters and similar kinds.

What is your personal specialty?

I am going with a) almost anything with potatoes and b) omelet.

What is your favorite kitchen item?

After a long consideration, I am going with a fork. I like to use fork when I eat.

World ends tomorrow. Describe your last meal?

I would definitely have mashed potatoes with creamy mushroom gravy. (I can almost taste it) I would add a medium done steak and some vegetables. I would also have an omelet even it doesn't go together, but why not if the world would end tomorrow.

Where do you eat out most frequently?

I don't go to restaurants allot, so I eat mostly at home, developing my cooking skills.

What's the best place to eat in Edmonton?

I like Royal Glanora, their brunch menu.

If you weren't limited by geography, where and what would you eat?

This is a hard one. I guess I would explore all types of food first and then decide.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home