Optimistically Cautious

Friday, January 18, 2008

Quotable People: Installment Eight

After getting used to having a daily quote to look forward to, I bought another one of those page-a-day calendars. Instead of offering a female perspective, this calendar provides sentimental nuggets about friendship, some quite cheesy. Here are some only borderline-cheesy thoughts:
  • "Friendship isn’t a big thing – it’s a million little things." - Anonymous

  • "A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him, I may think aloud." – Ralph Waldo Emerson

  • "When someone tells you the truth, lets you think for yourself, experience your own emotions, he is treating you as a true equal. As a friend." – Whitney Otto

  • "True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable." – Dave Tyson Gentry

  • "Friendship is like a bank account: you cannot continue to draw on it without making deposits." - Anonymous

  • "I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar." – Robert Brault

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home