Optimistically Cautious

Monday, May 12, 2008

The Cooking Chronicles: Red Grapefruit Chiffon Cake

Only the Dads and the children were supposed to cook for the Mother's Day potluck hosted by one of our family friends. Thus, I offered to make a Red Grapefruit Chiffon Cake, a recipe requested by my Mum.

It was my first time experimenting with chiffon cake, noted for its light and airy quality, so when I ended up with some yolk in my egg whites, I was worried that it wouldn't turn out. The final product seemed alright, albeit was a tad on the dry side. It would have been better served with a dollop of whipped cream and berries of some kind, in my opinion.

Red Grapefruit Chiffon Cake

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous new jersey roofing contractors said...

This Red Grapefruit Chiffon cake is looking very delicious and i love cakes but i never tasted it.

February 7, 2012 at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home