Optimistically Cautious

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Gift Ideas

If you're like me, then you probably started Christmas shopping on Boxing Day last year. I'm a notorious present stockpiler, and I think it has less to do with my shopping obsession than the fact that I don't want to regret passing on what would have been the perfect gift come holiday time.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day in the U.S., meaning Black Friday, which many consider the official kickoff to the Christmas season, is coming up fast (who knew such a bleak term could be used to describe the start of the most festive time of year?). So in honor of the season, and to help those poor souls destined to procrastinate with their shopping, I have compiled a list of interesting gift possibilities:
If you have any other unique gift ideas, please feel free to share them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home