Optimistically Cautious

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Culinary Q & A with Dickson

Occupation:

Day: Evil Overlord
Night: Math Tutor

What did you eat today?

Breakfast: Kellogg's Corn Flakes
Lunch: Sticky rice.
Dinner: Instant Noodles.
Late night snack: Kellogg's Corn Flakes

What do you never eat?


Raw meat - especially fish

What is your personal specialty?

Beefy Cheesy Pasta - now with tomatoes!

What is your favorite kitchen item?

Oven/Microwave

World ends tomorrow. Describe your last meal.

Appetizer: I've never cared too much about appetizers so I'm just going to say Chicken Salad and today's soup!
Main course: A 12 oz kobe beef steak, lobster dipped in melted butter, mash potatoes with greens smothered in gravy. Extra salt.
Dessert: Creme Brulee and Apple Pie from Joey's

Where do you eat out most frequently?

I like to give equal patronage to the various restaurants around town so every few weeks I rotate. My rotation so far:

Tokyo Express
Pagolac
Denny's
Garden Bakery
All Happy
Denny's

Current Rotation: Sam Wok

What's the best place to eat in Edmonton?

My two favorite dishes are steak and pho. So I'm going to have to vote for KEG and Doan's (though I've just been told King Noodle House has the best pho in town so my vote may change).

If you weren't limited by geography, where and what would you eat?

International House of Pancakes. What can I say? I'm an expensive eater :)

But really, I don't think I've travelled enough to give this question a thoughtful answer.

Dickson cooking up his specialty
(it also happens to be his birthday today - Happy Birthday!)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cry plagiarism! Thanks for the birthday wish. As my friend puts it, Happy Spawn day to me!

January 30, 2007 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

You're welcome. Though I do think it's rather odd to wish yourself a happy birthday...

January 31, 2007 at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home