Optimistically Cautious

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Culinary Q & A with Janice

Occupation: Pharmacy Resident/Pharmacist

What did you eat today?

Dim sum at Golden Rice Bowl

What do you never eat?

Lamb

What is your personal specialty?

Banana bread (I know, it wouldn't make a meal, but it's sort of my specialty in terms of baking!)

What is your favorite kitchen item?

Spatula (also a must have utensil for pharmacists, haha)

World ends tomorrow. Describe your last meal.

Mostly Japanese meal: I'd start with some beef tataki or baked oysters, then fill up on sashimi (mostly salmon) and spicy tuna maki. For dessert, I'd want a warm chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream :)

Where do you eat out most frequently?

Moxie's (I didn't count Chinese restaurants cuz I mostly go to those with family for the sake of convenience/not wanting to cook rather than actually choosing a place to go to for a meal)

What's the best place to eat in Edmonton?

Well, I can't say I've tried every place in Edmonton, but I think Manor Cafe is a pretty nice place to eat.

If you weren't limited by geography, where and what would you eat?

I think I'd fly to Hong Kong and eat my heart out! I'd eat everything that I can't eat here (especially the foods that I miss...too many of them to list) and then some :P

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home