Optimistically Cautious

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Culinary Q & A with Megan

What did you eat today?

A granola bar, followed by a not-so-ripe nectarine, a juice box, some coffee and a piece or three of gum. Lunch is a sandwich. Dinner is whatever slop I decide to pull from the fridge

What do you never eat?

I try really hard not to eat mushrooms or raw onions. I also don't eat Brussels sprouts or beans (unless they're baked beans or in chili)

What is your personal specialty?

I don't really cook. But I make a wicked Raspberry Semifreddo for dessert

What is your favorite kitchen item?

The magic bullet. It really DOES make chicken salad in 10 seconds. And makes alsome frozen beverages.

World ends tomorrow. Describe your last meal.

Steak. (Taber) corn on the cob. Garlic Potatoes. Beer. And an orange ice cream float for dessert. Followed by stove top popcorn.

Where do you eat out most frequently?

Um. Swiss Chalet with the parents. And Moxie's or Brewster's with friends.

What's the best place to eat in Edmonton?

I like OPM for the sweet and sour chicken. But I'm also partial to Opa! And Punjab Sweets and Restaurant (it's by my house)

If you weren't limited by geography, where and what would you eat?

I'd eat real Indian food in Mumbai. And maybe an orange off the tree in Florida. And fresh just-picked mangoes.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home