Optimistically Cautious

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Milestone #2

Back in December, I vowed to overcome two challenges. The first, to maintain this blog for three months, which I reached back in January. The second was to accumulate three hundred posts.

This is post #300.

It seems that I reflect too much on the nature of blogging, especially considering the life span of this blog isn't particularly long. So without being too self-indulgent, I will keep it short: a blog is a great way of visually documenting one's experience. I don't think it's any coincidence that my interest in cooking heightened right around the time I began The Cooking Chronicles, writing not only notes about my experiments with new recipes, but also uploading pictures of the finished products. A straightforward medium of organizing thoughts, ideas and adventures, I'm finding that it is ultimately worth the time that it takes to post in detail.

Next up: besting Dickson's post count...any bets?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home