Optimistically Cautious

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Off to New York!

I'm leaving for New York tomorrow! It's funny - I think I overdid the research and planning portion of this trip much too early; it's been at least two weeks since I have really touched the set of travel guides on my desk.

At any rate, we'll see what happens when we get there. I haven't yet decided if I am going to blog while I'm there (I prefer to use paper/pencil while traveling), but you can be sure Mack will be posting. Check his blog and Flickr page for updates.

Enjoy your week!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Vitality said...

Did you see the Naked Cowboy? It's probably too cold for him!

December 21, 2007 at 2:55 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

No, we didn't see the Naked Cowboy :).

December 25, 2007 at 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home