Optimistically Cautious

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Random Notes

  • Congrats to my sister Felicia and the rest of her McNally cheer squad for winning first in their division in the University of Alberta Extreme Cheer Competition this weekend.
  • Do you remember S Club 7? I've been listening to some of their "hits" and have been reminded of how sweetly addictive their music is. Besides that, their videos are just as cute as they were when I first saw them ("You", for one, and "You're My Number One").
  • Another Sawmill is opening up in the Capilano Mall parking lot in May, reports the Edmonton Journal.
  • Mack pointed me to a very cute blog titled simply breakfast - every day the author posts a photo of her morning meal. I may end up with breakfast envy, heh.
  • I tried a chocolate cupcake at Starbucks this week (these perfectly preserved sweets show themselves right around Valentine's Day). It wasn't as good as the vanilla version, but for $2.05 including tax, it's a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth.

    Tempting, no?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Vitality said...

I used to see packages of 6 cupcakes like that one in the freezer at work. Ugh, I could've given them all to you! Or you should volunteer with them and you can all you can eat Starbuck treats.

February 6, 2008 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I think the reason I like them is because the treats are still novelties to me; I don't have them all that often :).

February 6, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home