Optimistically Cautious

Saturday, December 02, 2006

"Sex and the City" movie?

While I feel skeevy citing OK Magazine as a source, rumors have been circulating since early November about the re-opening of talks to bring a Sex and the City movie to life.

As a huge fan of the show, I would love to see Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha back on screen again. There was a story in last week's US Weekly about the possible storyline for the film. Though I know information filtered through gossip magazines needs to be taken with a vat of salt, the thought of seeing Carrie and Big's wedding got me excited anyway.

I couldn't help but wonder: will we ever see a Sex and the City reunion?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Answer: I certainly hope not! haha

December 2, 2006 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see! (fingers crossed)

December 2, 2006 at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home