Optimistically Cautious

Monday, January 22, 2007

Culinary Q & A with Amanda

Occupation: University student

What did you eat today?

I ate leftover taco for lunch and for dinner i had cauliflower and mushrooms

What do you never eat?

I never eat aspargus or brussel sprouts (ew)

What is your personal specialty?

I can't cook but a can make a killer big breakfast consisting of bacon, eggs, toast and hashbrowns

What is your favorite kitchen item?

Probably a butter spreader or your bread will taste like shit

World ends tomorrow. Describe your last meal.

All you can eat buffet ( pizza, club sandwiches, tomatos, bacon, californian rolls)

Where do you eat out most frequently?

McDonalds

What's the best place to eat in Edmonton?

Banzai (with a 2 for 1 coupon)

If you weren't limited by geography, where and what would you eat?

There's nothing I want to eat that I can't get here

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home